Western Sew, Quilt and Textile Expo in Reno!

 

I just participated in my first Quilt Show as a vendor.  At the COMPLETE last minute I decided to see if it would be possible to gain entry into the QSC Expo being held in Reno.


Lucky for me, the person in charge (thanks Vickie!) was able to accommodate me and a few short days later I was setting up my booth at the Grand Sierra Resort!


I was able to offer all three of my denim patterns as well as the Circle Cutter and Rag Snips!  I spent most of the show demonstrating how to use the circle cutter and how to assemble the Denim Circle Rag Quilt!


It was SUCH a blast talking to people about my patterns and showing them how to make them! 



I want to take a moment to THANK everyone who stopped by my booth and talked with me!  I so enjoyed meeting each and every one of you!

 

Also, if you ordered a circle cutter from me I expect them to be here tomorrow (I hope!).  I will get them off to you ASAP!!!

 

Here are some pictures of my booth!  (And me, of course!) :)



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA          
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A VERY successful first show!  Thank you to everyone who supported me and my business!!!!

Heather :)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...